BeikeShop - 开源跨境电商系统 | Laravel开源商城系统
BeikeShop 是基于 Laravel 开发的一款开源商城系统
BeikeShop: A User-Friendly Open Source Cross-Border E-Commerce System
Licensed under the Open Software License 3.0
- Added a hook to implement tiered pricing for single specifications.
- Added hooks and stacks to control SKU display modes.
- Home Article module
- Issue with H5 news list not displaying images.
- Issue where saving a product clears the brand.
- Calculation error in the mini cart for prices.
- Sorting issue by price on the category page.
- Problem where filtering orders redirects to the recycle bin.
- Plugin market text.
- File manager adaptation for multiple sellers.
- Checkout interaction.
- Added support for using WeChat Pay or Alipay for purchasing and paying for plugins directly in the backend
- Restructured the underlying calculation logic for delivery methods
- The backend management interface is now mobile-responsive and compatible with H5 on mobile devices
- When a delivery plugin is closed or uninstalled, the shipping fee needs to be recalculated
- Fixed an issue with calculating fixed shipping costs
- Fixed the problem where the backend favicon was not displaying
- Fixed the issue where configuring links in the backend/homepage editor without a URL would redirect to the homepage when clicked
- Adjusted the image style on the mobile version of the product detail page
- The SKU image of the main product is now displayed on the product list page and the detail page
- Modified the visibility of modifying the status and updating completed orders
- Enhanced table and field notes, and added a data dictionary generation script
- Fixed an isssue with pagination on the brand page
- Fixed default currency and exchange rate issues
- Fixed an error in judging the creation of a product button on the backend product list
- Cleaned up backend category data and fixed the issue where deleting a parent category did not delete its subcategories
- Fixed the display of some backend configurations in multiple languages when the language was not enabled
- Fixed an error in editing customer address identity on the backend
- Fixed the issue of missing content in backend article editing
- Fixed permissions issues with creating directories in the image manager
- Fixed the problem of the carousel sliding and linking to nowhere when there is only one image
- Fixed the issue of invalid custom links in decoration
- Optimized the access to all plugin images using the plugin_resize function
- Enhanced Paypal and Stripe checkout functionality
- Improved the UI for partial checkout in the right-hand side popup shopping cart
- Optimized the display of product specifications on the shopping cart, checkout page, and order products
- Optimized the mobile version UI
- Optimized user avatar upload to resolve the issue of being unable to upload the same image for the second time
- Optimized the centering issue of the banner module on large resolution screens
- Added partial checkout functionality for MiniCart when selecting products
- The backend order list now supports filtering orders by status
- The front-end product search now supports filtering by SKU and model
- Fixed an issue where the system would report an error if a product image or default image did not exist
- Fixed pagination issues on the product category page
- Fixed the problem where modifying the quantity of a product in the shopping cart did not sync with the MiniCart
- Fixed the issue of missing description images on the product detail page for demo data products
- Optimized compatibility with 360 Extreme Browser
- Optimized multilingual support for after-sales functionality
- Optimized token-related functionality for the plugin marketplace
- Optimized the display of product specifications on the shopping cart, checkout page, and order page
- Optimized third-party login functionality
- Added a plugin marketplace where plugins can be installed through the marketplace
- Added support for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Traditional Chinese
- Added third-party login plugins that support Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other third-party logins
- Added functionality to generate a sitemap.xml file for the site map, making it easier for search engines to index the site
- Other feature optimizations and bug fixes
- Added status display for after-sales details on the front-end
- Added operation history for after-sales details on the back-end
- Added code header comments and back-end footer information
- Fixed the issue with permission detection during installation on Windows 7 environment
- Optimized the UI of the order list in the user center and the installation page
- Optimized after-sales service-related functionality and improved multilingual support
- Improved permission detection for the .env file during installation and optimized default permissions
- Optimized the UI of the installation guide page
Correct Installation Procedure
Installation Tutorial (For Non-Developers)
1. Download BeikeShop
2. Upload to your server and unzip
3. Set the \"public\" folder under the extracted directory as the website root
4. Access the website via a web browser and follow the prompts to complete the installation
6. To upgrade, download the latest version and overwrite it on the server (be sure to keep the original .env file), then run \"php artisan migrate\" in the website root directory
Installation Tutorial (For Developers)
1. Clone the code using a command line: git clone https://gitee.com/beikeshop/beikeshop.git
2. Navigate to the \"beikeshop\" directory using the command line and execute \"composer install\" to install third-party packages
3. Next, execute \"cp .env.example .env\" to create a configuration file
4. Subsequently, execute \"npm install\" (requires Node.js version 16+) and \"npm run prod\" to compile frontend JS and CSS files
5. Set the \"public\" folder under the project directory as the website root
6. Access the website via a web browser and follow the prompts to complete the installation
7. For upgrades, run \"git pull && composer install && php artisan migrate\" in the website root directory on the server
1. Install Docker and Compose locally or on your serverhttps://docs.docker.com/engine/install/
2. Execute \"git clone email@example.com:beikeshop/docker.git\"
3. Create a new folder \"www\" in the current directory as the website directory: mkdir www
4. In the \"docker\" directory, create a configuration file based on the template file: cp env.example .env
5. Modify .env and docker-compose as needed, then execute \"docker compose up -d\"
1. PHP 8.0+
2. MySQL 5.7+
3. Apache httpd 2.4+ or Nginx 1.10+
1. BCMath PHP Extension
2. Ctype PHP Extension
3. cURL PHP Extension
4. DOM PHP Extension
5. Fileinfo PHP Extension
6. JSON PHP Extension
7. Mbstring PHP Extension
8. OpenSSL PHP Extension
9. PCRE PHP Extension
10. PDO PHP Extension
11. Tokenizer PHP Extension
12. XML PHP Extension
1. The copyright for this system belongs to Chengdu Grand Network Technology Co., Ltd.
2. No individual, entity, or organization may sell, rent, or profit from this system and its derivatives without written permission from our company.
3. Please retain our company's copyright information. To remove it, you need authorization from our company.
1. Risk Disclaimer: The use and installation of the BeikeShop system are at your own discretion. We are not responsible for any losses, damages, or legal liabilities that may result from using this system.
2. Legal Compliance: When using this website building system, you agree not to engage in any illegal, infringing, or law-violating business activities. We are not responsible for your business activities.
3. Data Loss: Although we have taken reasonable security measures, there is still a risk of information transmission loss. We are not responsible for data loss.
4. Hacker Attacks: Despite taking reasonable security measures, the risk of hacker attacks still exists. We are not responsible for security incidents caused by hacker attacks.